Check Out My Dragon

Adopt one today!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009


This award was given to my by Tootsie of
Thanks Tootsie!
Now, I need to pass it on to 10 other designers who I feel have earned it.
And the rules are :)1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (Right click on the logo and save to your own computer:)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post with the person from whom you received your award.
10 blogs is a lot but here goes:

0 comments:

AWARD

AWARD
This award was given to me by Crystals Cottage Scraps thank you so much sweetie..click the award to visit her

AWARDS

AWARDS
I recieved this from UrbanMermaid Designs thank you so much hun love working with your kits you can find her here

Award

Award
I recieved this award From Tootsie's Creationz...thank you so much sweetie